Easy Art Work

Thursday, October 16, 2014

   

Hello there! This is a very easy artwork, let me tell you about the one to your left, I put in our last name's Initial, you can customize it with your initial either yours or your loved ones, special someone, name it! This is a very cheap project and I just used the paint from my sample collection  (haha) when I did our walls. You can also do a different background, 

I bought the Letter J at Walmart for $.99, I think? it's very cheap and 2 pack of canvases for $3.. and then I cut out the vinyl using my Cricut machine, I used black because that's all I have, but then I can always change it since its just like a sticker.

      

I used Painters Pen to paint the wood letter, I loved this pen!

  

Then for the New york map, I search online for NY map that I can cut out, of course, I didn't take pictures again, I'm just so busy doing this projects. I'm in the zone! you know what I mean? haha, that I forgot taking pics step by step. smh

So yeah, I printed it out and trace it to the stock card paper and I sealed it with Modge podge! and also cut out the heart & put it where we lived in New york! Ta da! Now I have my customize artwork! Hmm just thinking where to put it eh? lol, So that's just it for now! Busy with lots of things lately..but will update this blog again in about a week for another fall decor! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top