Faux Roman Shades is up!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

This is an NO SEW project, guys! After reading a bunch of Amazing Blog Tutorials about DIY Roman Shades, I ended up with No sew technique because it looks easy to me, but then I'm wrong. For example, like how the tension rod is so hard to handle!! grrr keeps falling on me every time I twist it!!

But anyways I used a tension rod to hold the shades up, which I got from target & a little bit pricey for about $12 bucks (I got three) and bought 4 yards of fabric at Joann's which costs me about $40 something & for the No sew part, I bought Dritz Unique Stitch (sewing with a tube) at Walmart for $3.86 (I love it!!).

But as I looked back now, I wish I had done the Roman Shades blinds tutorial rather than the tension rod (sigh) It's okay, I can still do it to my other windows, right? haha 

Here it is:



So, any DIY projects lately? you can share it with me here! link me up on the comments below, I wanna see it! :) 
PS. Don't mind my dirty dishes! hehe
Til' my next post,  ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love this DIY project. Definately going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You can look into youtube/pinterest for some great tutorial! :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top